Are you looking for Wild Ginger (Asarum canadense)? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Wild Ginger (Asarum canadense) for the lowest price.
Wild Ginger (Asarum canadense) Review
I own some additional, but Wild Ginger (Asarum canadense) is my most favourite.
Wild Ginger (Asarum canadense) Description
Early spring-flowering, North American perennial. Unusual, burgundy-brown, jug-like flowers appear at soil level, where they are pollinated by ants. Succulent foliage on 6 to 12 inch, mat-forming plants. Prefers shade and humus-rich soil; plant shallowly. Hardiness: Cold hardy to USDA Zone 3. Rain garden, deer resistant. This herbaceous North American wildflower, called Wild Ginger on account of the ginger-like fragrance and flavor of the roots, was listed by John Clayton of Williamsburg in the early 18th century. The species was introduced to British gardens by 1713 and was reported by Peter Collinson in London. Wild Ginger thrives on the wooded slopes of Monticello Mountain where it forms dense carpets. It is a choice native perennial for shade gardens and tolerates browsing deer.
- Red Ginger Jar
- Ginger Aid 16 tea bags: K
- Alvita - Ginger Root
- Sarah Jayne GINGER BOW
- Organic Ginger 50 Gram Bar
- Reef Slim Ginger Sandals
- Karastan Carmel Pescadero Rug, Red (Ginger)
- Peach Ginger Energy Bars
- KEEN The 59 Boot - Men's Ginger Bread, 11.5
- Gluten-Free Ginger Cookies
- prAna Brion Short - Men's Dark Ginger, 38
- Louis Garneau Connect Gloves Ginger, XL
- Wakaya Perfection 1 Lb. Organic Ginger Powder
- Bombay Scroll Ginger Decorative Jar, Blue
- Louis Garneau Nimbus Glove Ginger, L
- New Chapter Ginger Force, Liquid VCaps